Friday, March 20, 2015

Invivo Essential 4 Ounce Fractionated Coconut Oil Review.


Indications
An all-natural carrier oil that absorbs quickly and completely into the skin. It is 100% pure, therapeutic grade oil, well suited for troubled skin. It is feather light and leaves skin feeling silky smooth, and won't clog pores like other vegetable oils. Can be used to dilute ALL essential oils, is totally clear, unscented, and won't stain fabrics or skin.

Ingredients
100% Pure Fractionated Coconut Oil

Directions
Use as a lightweight carrier oil to dilute essential oils prior to topical application. Use as a moisturizer for skin and hair by applying directly to dry areas. Use as a soothing massage oil for all types of massage therapy.

I have bad trouble with dry skin and I recently fell in love with Coconut oil. This is one of the best I have tried you can use it on your skin and hair to Moisturize it.  I tried it out on my hair and it did stop the itch on my scalp and I didnt have nearly as much dandruff as I did. I also used this on my dry cracked open elbows and feet. I use a little one the area and rub it in twice a day and over the week it starts to heal. You can also use this for massages or aromatherapy which is great for when your not feeling your best and need a quick rub down or something to bring your mood up. I love this and would recommend it to my friends and family

It will cost you $10.88  on amazon
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00RPL9MLA/ref=cm_cr_ryp_prd_ttl_sol_23

No comments:

Post a Comment