Thursday, March 26, 2015

The BEST Advanced Firming Eye Cream- Elba Naturals Review



This is very good for your skin and any bags or dark skin under your eyes.  You wash your face first and then put a small amount around your eyes it goes on smooth and easy.  If your like me you are cursed with dark circles.  I have used it a few times and though its not a huge difference I have noticed a little bit of a change which I am very happy with. You have to be patent and wait for results but believe me you will get them. I cant tell you that it will make you look 10 years younger in one day but it does work. You have to wait and let it work its magic. It does make your skin feel much young and also look younger after a good time.I noticed that my skin feels softer even after the first use. since this has vitamin C in it your skin will love it and it will help get rid of sun damage also. This stuff is great and you can put it on before your make up so its a win win.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00U6P9B7M/ref=cm_cr_ryp_prd_ttl_sol_10


No comments:

Post a Comment