Wednesday, March 18, 2015

B12 Energy Patch Review.


Ingredients
Methylcobalamin 1200mcg, Folic Acid 400mcg Other Ingredients: Medical grade hypoallergenic adhesive *Latex Free

Directions
As an external supplement, peel one patch from backing and apply 1-2 times per week for a 24 hour period, or as directed by your healthcare professional. For best results, place upon clean, dry, hair-free skin behind the ear, or on the upper part of the neck.

Yes B12 pills work amazing but this is one of the best forms I have every used. since it is in a patch for it helps to absorb it so much faster then trying to having your body break down a pill. This B12 patch gave me a big boost of energy to get me through the day.  You should only use this 1-2 times a week because you dont want to take to much of it. I usually feel lazy near the end of the day but since I have been using these patches I still feel energized and can do anything I want to with my afternoon. I love these and I have no complaints about them and would recommend them to anyone that feels sluggish.


It will cost you $14.95 on amazon
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00THGX8AW/ref=cm_cr_ryp_prd_ttl_sol_6

No comments:

Post a Comment