Tuesday, March 31, 2015

ORGANIC Rosehip Seed Oil HUGE 2oz Bottle by Aveya Review.


Ingredients
Our highly-potent Rosehip Oil (1.52 fl. oz/45 mL) includes: 100% Pure & Natural ORGANIC Cold-Pressed RoseHip Oil. That's it! Does NOT Contain: Dangerous Fillers, Artificial Ingredients, Harmful Chemicals. 100% Safe and Effective!

Directions
For maximum skin-healing and rejuvenating benefits, gently massage 2-3 drops into your face and body. Instantly, you'll notice a cool and calming essence as the oil goes to work naturally stimulating your body's healing process. Use morning and night. You may use this powerful healer alone or in conjunction with your current moisturizing products. Be sure to not apply to broken skin.

This oil does so much reduce wrinkles, eliminate fine lines, tighten and moisturize your face, even out skin tone, repair damage, enhance hair and nails. My mom tried this out on her wrinkles and It did reduce them a great bit the bigger ones arent gone but the were reduced in size. She is happy with it barbecue a lot of things say that they will help but fall flat.  i tried this out on my dry skin and it did make a huge difference it made my skin soft and smooth and almost have a glow. I love that it does that because I have tried so much for my dry skin and it does work for me but this did show me results and I'm that it does. I also learned this is great for burns so when I burned my self on the stove I quickly put some of this on it and it didnt burn nearly as bad as i though it was this will be something great to treat sunburns in the summer.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00JH3BV9A/ref=cm_cr_ryp_prd_ttl_sol_6

No comments:

Post a Comment