Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Wild Naturals Eczema/Psoriasis Shampoo/Conditioner Review.


This Shampoo and conditioner set has a wonderful smell of lemon and honey.  I have a terrible dry scalp that itches and flakes all the time and since I started using this my head doesnt itch a lot. The best part is that I dont have nearly as many flakes as I use to and my scalp doesnt feel as dry. Due to this my hair is looking so much better and much more healthier and I feel like it is helping my hair grow. This is all natural so you dont get all the harmful chemicals that make your hair look worse over time instead your hair and scalp will look so much better over time.I would recommend this to anyone that has any scalp problems.


you can buy this on amazon for $39.95
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00HFDZ3VG/ref=cm_cr_ryp_prd_ttl_sol_10

No comments:

Post a Comment