Sunday, March 29, 2015

Fractionated Coconut Oil Therapeutic Grade Review Review.


I have bad trouble with dry skin and I recently fell in love with Coconut oil.  You can use  it on your skin and hair to Moisturize it.  I tried it out on my hair and it did stop the itch on my scalp and I didnt have nearly as much dandruff as I did. I also used this on my dry cracked open elbows and feet. I use a little one the area and rub it in twice a day and over the week it starts to heal. You can also use this for massages or aromatherapy which is great for when your not feeling your best and need a quick rub down or something to bring your mood up. I love this and would recommend it to my friends and family. It is odorless and wont leave your skin feeling greasy like some do because this is 100% coconut oil. This one wont stain any cloth and it will easily wash out. It doesnt clog your pores so it will not cause you to get acne instead you can use it to treat acne, diaper rash, eczema, and psoriasis. This stuff is just great and can be used for some many things. Coconut oil is something everyone should have around the house.

http://www.amazon.com/Fractionated-Coconut-Oil-Liquid-Aromatherapy/dp/B00U8YGIFO/ref=cm_cr-mr-title

No comments:

Post a Comment