Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Zester/Grater Review



you can use this zester for
- Grate Parmesan cheese over soups and salads
- Add chocolate garnish to a chocolate-drizzled angel food cake
- Mince hot peppers to make a spicy guacamole for game day
- Grate lemons, limes, and oranges to add zest to pesto sauce, dressing, pound cake, and more
- Create an enticing marinade for seafood, chicken, and meat


The handle of this zester is made of a rubber substance and it gives it a nice comfortable grib to hold onto. Thats nice seeing as a lot of them has plastic that is hard to hold onto. This zester is really well made up and it will last you a long time. Its not one that will break on you easily. The blade itself is sharp enough to cut through lemons and orange peels but it is also great for grating Parmesan cheese or anything else you can think of. I use to try to use a cheese grater on oranges and always cut myself so I gave this a try and I feel like it gives me a lot more control and I havent once cut myself. I love this and I do recommend it to everyone.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00KCY43U2/ref=cm_cr_ryp_prd_ttl_sol_20

No comments:

Post a Comment