Monday, March 30, 2015

Hydracentials Stylish On the Go Lunch Tote Review.


These are high quality and these are cheaper then you can buy one in the actual store.  I love that it is the perfect size to take with you for just a snack or a big lunch. They The insides of these bags are thermally insulated so it does keep you drinks and food cold a lot longer then some I have used. The zippers on these lunch totes are well made up so they will not break very easy. I have to say it look very nice in appearance but are even better made up.  This is perfect to take your lunch to work or send healthy food to school with your kids. It is also perfect for taking water to the park or snacks for a trip or a small picnic for two.  I love it. since it is a tote style it is easier and more comfortable to carry around. It is also easy to clean  I had no problems with this bag.


http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00URYQCAQ/ref=cm_cr_ryp_prd_ttl_sol_7

No comments:

Post a Comment