Friday, March 20, 2015

Garcinia Cambogia Liquid With Green Coffe Bean Review.


What Is It?
Our Garcinia Cambogia and Green Coffee Bean Liquid combines two of the most poweful weight loss aids in one easy to take liquid form. Being in liquid form means that it not only gets absorbed easier and faster but also more importantly the body can absorb more of the beneficial properties than if taken in tablet or capsule form

How Does Green Coffee Bean Work?
Green Coffee Bean key ingredient for weight loss is called chlorogenic acid. Chlorogenic acids works by inhibiting the release of glucose into the body, while at the same time boosting your metabolism.

How Does Garcinia Cambogia Work?
The HCA extract from garcinia cambogia supplement aids in weight loss by doing two things: It helps to block fat, and it suppresses your appetite. HCA blocks fat by inhibiting a key enzyme that your body needs to make fat from carbohydrates. HCA also suppresses appetite by increasing serotonin levels. Serotonin is a neurotransmitter in your brain that makes you feel good. By increasing serotonin levels, HCA improves mood and suppresses the drive to eat.
Many studies have shown positive results and one randomized placebo controlled study followed 60 obese persons for 8 weeks. The experimental group lost an average of 14 pounds (compared to 6.1 pounds in the placebo group).

my opinion
the directions tell you to twice a day. I drop it about 20 drops into water or juice and I dont taste it. I started out trying it once a day and it still was very effective but I felt like I needed to try to up my dose because I wanted to try to lose my weight a little faster. It works even better if you use it the way it says I learned. It curves my appetite so I'm not snacking a lot and it did give me some energy with out making me feel sick or dizzy or jittery. I have tried the pills and love Garcinia pills but this gets into your system much faster and since it has Green coffee bean in it, it helps to increase your weight loss. I would recommend this to anyone that need to lose the extra weight.


it will cost you $16.99 on amazon
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00I7PY1Z0/ref=sr_1_8?ie=UTF8&qid=1426863547&sr=8-8&keywords=Garcinia+Cambogia+Liquid&tag=garcinliquid-20

No comments:

Post a Comment