Thursday, April 23, 2015

2015 IPX67 Bluetooth Shower Speaker Review.


I went into this product testing not knowing what I would find because I have tried some speakers this size that are great and some that are not so great.I have also tried so that was water proof that worked in water and some that did not. This one though sounds great and it doesnt mess up in water. It is easy to use all you have to do is first charge it is connect it to your device and your ready to go. You can use this speaker with anything that has bluetooth and it makes sounds that is loud enough to hear when you are showering. Something I liked about this shower speaker was that You can use it to answer and end calls on your cell phone with just a click of the button. I have never seen a shower speaker do that before.  It is also easy to switch a track which is a great thing for me because some speakers make that so hard. This is one of those products I would buy as a gift for my friends and family and have nothing to worry about because they will love it. it has a Built-in rechargeable battery that allows hours of music. I love this thing and give it two thumbs up. It is also very well made up and strong so if you drop it it wont break and it has a suction cup that help it stick tightly to the shower when you need it to.


http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00PNQ2AOU/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

No comments:

Post a Comment