Saturday, April 18, 2015

Vita Sciences Maxasorb Vitamin B12 Cream Review.


This Maxasorb B12 has a lot of good stuff in it for your skin in fact Each full application of lotion provides 320 micrograms of Vitamin B12 (methylcobalamin) plus 120 micrograms of Vitamin B3 (niacin) and 10 micrograms of Folate. After I used 2 pump fulls I did seem to wake up better because my body absorbed the Vitamin B12 faster then it would if I took a pill. That was something big for me because I always have trouble sleeping so I need something to give me a boost. I also used this on itchy irritated areas of my moms skin and it did seem to help with that a good bit so i am happy with that. She has been having hives lately and it didnt clear it up but it did stop the itch and thats good enough for us. over all this is a great lotion for anybody over 12 and you should give it a try.


http://www.vitasciences.com/maxasorbb12cream

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00I2THMAW/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o03_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

No comments:

Post a Comment