Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Perennial Essentials review

I love using organic products and If possible I will try them out before chemical based products because I know that organic products are way better for my body.  Perennial Essentials has a minty smell and smells a lot like noxzema but not as over powering smell. I have both oily and dry skin depending on the area and I wanted to try something that wouldnt make either or worse and could help the PH levels of my skin. SO when I got a chance to try this I jumped on it. First off I put it on my elbows to help my dry skin there because sometimes they get so bad that they hurt and it has made they so much softer and more hydrated and they are painfully dry anymore. I also used this a  moisturizer on my oily face after I did my mask and before I put my make up on and it has done wonders. It didnt make my face oilier but it did seem to help with my face not getting so oily but my face is  if soft and I'm in love with this product because how much it made my skin look better and how much it heals my skin.

Disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned above in exchange for review from Giveaway Service website. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Reference ID: pm1b5959f90b8e4966b8ea257c4352ebe9

No comments:

Post a Comment