Thursday, April 30, 2015

3.4A Apple Certified Rapid Lightning Car Charger Review.



The first thing I want to say about the 3.4A Apple Certified Rapid Coiled Lightning Car Charger  is that it is a great high quality product that will charge all of your apple devices. I love the fact that this car charger will charge your device until it's fully charged. I also love that the charger cable is built in so I don't have to hunt for my usb cables to use this.I found that it does fit the car lighter really well to the point it doesn't wiggle or come loose. I like that the cable is long enough for you to still use the device if you need to. I do like that it charges my devices fast so over all I say this is a great product and I so recommend it to anyone who has a Apple product. If you use this charger in the backseat you should be fine with leg room to have a person sit in the middle seat with out a issue This is not a very bulky charger but it is strong and very well made up.






http://www.amazon.com/certified-coiled-lightning-charger-iphone/dp/b00qsgctyu

No comments:

Post a Comment