Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Coosh Heavy Duty MFI Car Charger for iPhone Review.


The first thing I want to say about the coosh lightning car charger for Apple products is that it is a great high quality product. In fact all of coosh products I have ever used is a strong made up product. I love the fact that this car charger will charge your device until it's fully charged and then it will cut off so you don't have to worry about it over charging. I also love that the charger cable is built in so I don't have to hunt for my sub cables to use this.I found that it does fit the car lighter really well to the point it doesn't wiggle or come loose. I like that the cable is long enough for you to still use the device if you need to but the only thing I'm not a big fan of is if you sit in the back set and use this in my vehicle this charger is a little to bulky for some to sit in the middle which we use this but that's not a big issue because we mainly use it in the front seat.I don't like that it charges my devices fast so over all I say this is a great product and I so recommend it to anyone who has a Apple product.


http://www.amazon.com/dp/b00vxow9ag

No comments:

Post a Comment