Friday, April 3, 2015

Epica Remote Dog Training Collar Shock and vibrate Review.


my dog has always had a problem running to the road and I have always been afraid that he will be hit by a car so I came a cross this training collar. At first I thought it might hurt my dog but I decided that it wont hurt him anywhere near as bad as a car will so I tried it out on him. It doesnt hurt him at all just more or less scares him it did work on training him not to go near the road. The collar fits well onto him neck and will adjust for the size of your dog. the remote will reach up to a 1000 feet away so if your dog runs fast you have plenty of time to react which I loved. It did teach him right from wrong and now I'm not so afraid that he will get hit I would recommend this to you if you have a dog that will run straight to danger because it will teach them its a no no some dogs may learn quicker then others.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/b00s8kbn6o

No comments:

Post a Comment