Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Niacinamide Cream + Vitamin B3 Serum by Aveya Review.


Directions
Each bottle contains 15 mL and will last you a FULL 6 months, if you follow Dr. Oz recommended dosage of just 1-2 drops (nickel-sized) twice (2x) per day! For maximum results, we recommend that you rub your Niacinamide Vitamin B3 on your face and neck for at least 6 weeks before analyzing your results. Be sure to take before/after pictures. As Dr. Oz and other experts recommend, using our gentle serum for 6 weeks will give you the beautiful and youthful results you're looking for! Following these directions will help you to fully optimize your skin-beautifying benefits and stimulate your body's natural healing with NO side effects

This is a water based product which I love because it helps from making your face oily like some serums do. It didnt cause me to break out which I was very happy about. If you are younger you can get away with using a little for me thing did go a long ways and it did absorb quickly. But if you are a older women you may find that you may need to use a little more. But I did see results it made my skin glow and I dont have deep wrinkles so it did help get rid of those but if you have bigger ones it may take some time to get rid of them. The thing I loved the most about this is that it moisturized my skin i fight dry skin and this has really made a change in that.

http://www.amazon.com/niacinamide-facelift-anti-aging-moisturize-beautiful/dp/b00i2a06g8/ref=aag_m_pw_dp?ie=utf8&m=a2nzsds5z9pr8f



No comments:

Post a Comment