Saturday, April 25, 2015

Tweez'em Stainless Steel Tweezers for Ingrown Hair Review.


I have trouble finding super sharp ingrown hair tweezers in store around were I live I buy some and they either break easy or arent sharp enough so they dont work right. well I got to try the Tweez'em Stainless Steel Tweezers for Ingrown Hair and I must say these are great they are strong made up so they will not break on you. The ends are sharp enough to penetrate the skin and remove the in grown hairs. These are also great at removing small splinters that like to run away from normal tweezers. I remove splinters in half the time with these. It is also painless unless there is a infection in the area of the splinter but that is understandable. Also they are easy to hold onto because they coated the end you hold with a yellow substance so it gives it a better hold then if its just plan metal. I really do love them and wouldnt replace them with any store tweezers ever again.




http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00BAYWOFY/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

No comments:

Post a Comment