Thursday, April 23, 2015

Lingerie Bags - Set of 4 Review.


These are high quality lingerie bags that will last a long time.  I hate washing lingerie because it always causes holes  Well these bags stop that after I started using these bags to wash them the were no longer getting tangled with other clothes and causing rips. These bags are prefect not just for lingerie but for socks, bras and underwear even stuffed animals if they need to be washed. These bags are designed to protect the things you dont want to get messed up but your things still get washed clean. The zipper is strong made up and wont break easy and it doesnt cause problems to your items. I love these I have used these for socks because we all have the problem with socks getting lost and with these I didnt lose one. Something else that makes this wonderful is you can even use these bags in the dryer and I do recommend everyone to get these if they want their stuff protected while being washed.


http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00U6QRDZ8/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o07_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

No comments:

Post a Comment