Thursday, April 30, 2015

Stylish Double Sided Tribal Pearl Earrings

These Stylish Double Sided Tribal Pearl Earrings come in eleven beautiful colors.I love that they are very unique having the bigger pearl in the back and the smaller pear in the front of the ear is very different but I really like them. The are not to heavy on the ears but they do have a little bit of weight to them but nothing that should hurt or bother your ears. They seem to be made up pretty well for the type of earring they are and the metal doesnt have a cheap look to the in my opinion but they dont feel extremely expensive either but that doesnt really matter to me because I think they are very nice earrings.

Disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned above in exchange for review from Giveaway Service website. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Reference ID: pm73dd2e5d59ee0b29b52058d4393b170f

No comments:

Post a Comment