Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Dehydrator sheets Review.


My mom tried these out in her Dehydrator the sheets helped her fruit roll-ups and fruits not stick to the bottom of her Dehydrator  or the sheet like they tend to do. She loved that they can be cut down into size to fit anything she need them for. I tried them out myself when I baked cookies and my cookies did not stick and they did not burn on the bottoms like they do with out a liner. They are amazing and unique, my favorite thing is you can just wash them off with a clean cloth and use them again and again instead of going out to the store and having to by more you just clean these and store them until the next time. I do recommend this to anyone who bakes cookies or uses a Dehydrator.

http://www.amazon.com/dehydrator-non-stick-excalibur-resizable-flexible/dp/b00vc1b1ya/ref=sr_1_11?ie=utf8&qid=1428945028&sr=8-11&keywords=dehydrator+sheets

No comments:

Post a Comment