Thursday, April 30, 2015

Renewalize Jojoba Oil Review.



 I used this on my face, hands and elbows. Which is something amazing about this product you can use it any where on your body and it will moisturize everywhere and not leave you skin feeling oily and gross. I'm always worried about oils and other products breaking out my skin and causing acne because sometimes I get bad acne and I just dont want to make that worse and this didnt at all in fact I feel like it has helped reduce my acne and redness in the areas where I have it.  My dry broken open elbows are now much softer and dont hurt to be touched. my face feels very soft and smoothed and hydrated. and my hands are soft and not breaking open. I'm in love with this Jojoba oil and I noticed a difference in my skin on the first day using it unlike most moisturizers that take time this works quickly. But it will make you fall in love with your skin again. And best of all its NATURAL and very safe to use.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00KK2P6L6

No comments:

Post a Comment