Thursday, April 30, 2015

Laundry Bag With 2 Inch Shoulder Strap Review.


When I got the Laundry Bag With 2 Inch Shoulder Strap I was actually quiet surprised that it was as big as it was and that was really nice seeing as my family has a lot of laundry and it lets me take less trips when gathering the laundry. The strap is nice and big so when I have a heavy load of clothes in the bag the strap doesnt dig in to my shoulder which I am very happy about. The bag itself is nice and strong and will not rip easy and the strap wont rip off the bag they really used high quality products to make these bags of long term use. You dont just have to use this bag for dirty clothes either you can store random things in it use it a suit case of a trip even pack toys and snack in it for a trip or a day at the park. This bag is amazing and I love it.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00TOF1DIA/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o03_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1


No comments:

Post a Comment