Monday, April 20, 2015

Hoo-rag Bandanas Review


ok first of all the hoorag is a very clever handy invention. it does all the things a bandanna does and more. The hoorag is  a tube of stretchy fabric that comes in different designs and colors. I love that I can take the hoorag and go from a beanie to a headband to a hair tie. I'm sure there is a many many way to wear it even some that they dont list. But I love the designs and they are really well made up and will fit anyone's head This really is one size fits all. If you work out in the heat or just like to accessorize this thing is for you. me and my sister have been using bandanna for years but I honestly prefer the hoorag over them any day because it doesnt limit me. It is very comfortable and doesnt slide of my head easy and depending on the way you wear it you can make it as tight or lose as you want it to be this is up to you. I do recommend it because I love love love it.
There is also a give away

http://www.hoorag.com/whats-a-hoo-rag/


No comments:

Post a Comment