Thursday, April 16, 2015

Mechanical Tire Gauge Review.


One of the most important things in my opinion to help with gas mileage is having the correct pressure in your tires. Some tire gauges are really hard to use  because they arent sturdy or accurate or will break easy but this one stays in place really well and is easy to hold onto and that is partly because of the rubber around the gauge and I love that part. It make this tire gauge look very nice and expensive but its not. It is a strong very accurate gauge and its something I can find myself  useing over and over again on cars as well as bikes. This is a very well made gauge and I would recommend it to anyone


http://www.amazon.com/heavy-pressure-gauge-mechanical-accurately/dp/b00tqhhctk/ref=sr_1_165?ie=utf8&qid=1428457928&sr=8-165&keywords=tire+pressure

No comments:

Post a Comment