Thursday, April 30, 2015

Silicon Devices COMFORT+ Bluetooth Earphone Review.



I love to listen to music when I'm busy it helps me to think and get things done fast and enjoy it until work is done. I use these when I go on a walk or cleaning the house or anything that I cant have a cord in the way, I love that I dont have to worry about the cords keeping me from moving a sorten way or having to be uncomfortable. It has a clear loud sound to them and you can be a good distance from your device and still hear just as great as if your right beside your device. These headphones come with different size ear buds that you can change out so you have a perfect fit to your ears and also different styles of ear buds so you can have the right pieces for your activates. They also come with a nice hard case to store them in so the wont get lost as easy and they will stay protected the zipper on the case is nice and strong and wont break easy. I never had a problem with these falling out of my ears like I do some ear buds I really dont love these and highly recommend them.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00V45K5YQ/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

No comments:

Post a Comment