Wednesday, April 29, 2015

FSL Zinc Zn30i Earbuds for Apple devices Review.


I have used some that are more expensive and I liked them at the time but compare these to them they work just as good if not better and they are much cheaper. They really do hold up or competitors. It has a clear loud sound to them to where I dont hear any outside noise which is great when you need to focus and can be distracted 50 million times. It has easy controls to change the volume and the song on your device. I love that they give you so many different ear pieces so you can get the perfect fit for your ears and have the perfect style of ear pieces for your activity at the time such as running. The do not fall out easy when your moving which is nice seeing as that always happens to me. These ear buds are strong made up and even though I can go through headphones a good bit these can hold up to my wear and tear and I love them and highly recommend them.


http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00K85A188/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o04_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

No comments:

Post a Comment