Saturday, April 25, 2015

Coosh Rapid MFI Certified Car Charger Review.


The Coosh Mfi-Certified Car Charger is a apple approved charger that you can also use to charge your android devices. I like how this charger has the apple hook up at the end but if you pull on it it will reveal the android hook up. This is a strong high quality charger. In fact all of coosh products I have ever used is a strong made up product. I like that it does charge my cell phone and tablet really fast and it charges it fully. I also like that this is a smaller charger so if you charge a device in the backseat  there is still plenty of leg room for someone to seat in the middle seat. This charger is also great because it has a built in cord so you dont have to hunt for a USB cord to take with you. In all This is a great charger to keep in your car and I highly recommend it.


http://www.amazon.com/dp/b00vxo7gw2

No comments:

Post a Comment