Friday, April 17, 2015

MY Konjac Sponge Bamboo Charcoal Facial Sponge Review.


I was a little skeptical when I first got the sponge that the sponge a lot would help get the oil off of my skin so I waited until I got to the part of the day were my skin is the oiliest and to my surprised after taking the hard sponge out soaking it in water until it soften and wiping down my oily face with it  in a circular motion it took of the oil easy and thats one of my biggest problems that causes acne so this so help me a lot with that also I havent used it to long so my skin hasnt had the time to show a difference with that but I'm glad I can not fight my oily skin and win. I have always had a problem with that. I guess natural sponges are really a lot better the fake sponges that you can buy from the store. I do recommend this to anyone who has problems with the skin you will love it whether you are men women or teenager.



http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00B1M0XCG/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o03_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

http://www.mykonjacsponge.com/kayaportfolio/my-accessories/


No comments:

Post a Comment