Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Yumms! BBQ Grill Mat 2nd Round Review.


I love to cook on the grill but we all know that its a lot of work to clean your grill afterwards
and that tends to stop me from grilling as much as i'd like. Well I recently had a chance to use this yumms grill mat and what I found was that after I grilled The mess was so much easier to clean up because the mat doesnt allow food to stick I could just take a sponge and wipe the mat down with some soap and water and I was good to go for the next time I grilled. I was impressed how my burgers ended up burger shaped and not broken because I had to scrape them off. I can see me cooking all kinds of this on this like fish and other types of meats and anything else I choose to and I dont see me having a problem with it sticking because this mat is just that great. This mat will not melt to your grill either and you still get the smoke taste from the grill on your food and over all I think this is great and do recommend this to every person who grills.


http://www.amazon.com/Yumms-BBQ-Grill-Mat-Set/dp/B00THPZ1MG/ref=sr_1_16?ie=UTF8&qid=1429727688&sr=8-16&keywords=miracle+grill+mat

No comments:

Post a Comment