Monday, April 27, 2015

Amish Cooking Gloves Review.


ok first off I want to explain why these Silicone Amish Cooking Gloves from Ann Yoder's Amish Kitchen are called Amish gloves its not that they were  made by a Amish it is because his wife's dad grew up being a Amish and now they live out side of the Amish country of Ohio. Also when you see the word Amish they are hoping you think good home fashion cooking which me I do agree with that I think of a hard working honest loving household with wholesome food.

The product its self is strongly made up. Its heavier then other silicone oven gloves I have used and I love that they have fingers in these gloves so you can hold on to things better. They are heat resistant up to 425 degrees and you wont get burned when using these and your hands wont get hot. I love these because they dont slide off my hands easy, they are easier to wash then cloth gloves in fact you can put them in the dish washer, and  they are high quality. In fact minus what they are made out of They remind me of a Amish because of how well made and hard working they are I love them. and I highly recommend them.



http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00SIB8EBA/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o03_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

No comments:

Post a Comment