Monday, April 27, 2015

DRx Noze Review.


I'm around kids a lot and they always tend to get nose bleeds and I just dont know what to do. First they make a huge mess and kids dont like to have toilet paper up there nose to stop the bleeding its always a fight. I get nose bleeds to and its the same thing I hate having a wad of tissue paper up my nose for a long time. So when  I came across a chance to review the Dr.Noze Nosebleed relief believe me I jumped on it. The product itself is like a Q-tip but instead of cotton it has a sponge like substance at the end of the stick. First you want to blow your nose and the insert the sponge into your nasle passage and add pressure for about 30 seconds then you let it sit in your nose for a minute and then your done. Your nose bleed will be over and with out a huge mess I love these and highly recommend them.

Discount 10%
ends 6/5/15
CODE: endnosebleed


http://www.drxnoze.com

No comments:

Post a Comment