Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Beauty Lashious Pink Eyelash Curler Review.



I have never really been the type of girl to use a eyelash curler because I think my eyes look good with just a little Mascara, I honestly wasnt sure how to use one so I tried it after I put on Mascara it worked my lashes did curl but I looked it up afterwards and realized I was suppose to use it before my mascara so I tried it again later and it worked a lot better using the curler first. I for one dont have long lashes so I was kind of afraid I'd hurt my eye lid but when I used it it didnt hurt or pinch me at all which I was very thankful about. I do like that this eyelash curler is small enough to store in a makeup bag. I also like that they come in  five different colors: black, green, white, pink and red so you can pick out the color you like. I cant say that I'm going to use this every time I put on makeup but I will use it every now and again when I change my eye makeup up. but I do really like it and glad I got to try it out.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00MS41GJ0/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o06_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

No comments:

Post a Comment