Saturday, April 25, 2015

Nura Natural Organic Cold Pressed Rosehip Seed Oil Review.


Directions
Apply 4 - 5 drops while your skin is still moist. Oil readily absorbs leaving a lightweight, non-greasy feel. FACE: Use sparingly after your cleansing routine and allow time to fully absorb before applying sunscreen or make up. Recommended you use morning and night. BODY: Apply liberally to problem areas such as scars, wrinkles, age spots, burns, dry skin, stretch marks, rashes, dermatitis, psoriasis, eczema, sun damage, anti-inflammatory, radiation and hyper-pigmentation. Great for all skin types. IDEAL for DRY, SENSITIVE and WRINKLED skin.


This oil does so much reduce wrinkles, tighten and moisturize your face, even out skin tone, repair damage skin. i tried this out on my dry skin and it did make a huge difference it made my skin soft and smooth and almost have a glow. I always struggle with dry skin so when I tried this I was worried it might make my skin to oily even if I have dry skin in areas of my skin I'm bad about getting acne but I went a head and tried it out and it didnt make my skin oily at all so I was happy but it did hydrate my skin. I Love that it does that because I have tried so much for my dry skin and it doesn't work for me but this did show me results and I'm happy that it does. I also learned that rose hip oil is great for burns so when I burned my self on the stove I quickly put some of this on it and it didnt burn nearly as bad as i though it was this will be something great to treat sunburns in the summer. In all this stuff does exactly what it is suppose to do and I say you should give it a try.




http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00V9T4DCC/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o09_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

No comments:

Post a Comment