Wednesday, April 22, 2015

SpalonTech Cellulite Cream Review


I have always had cellulite every since I can remember because I was always bigger in size and I always felt ashamed of my cellulite when I was younger I learned to love myself though. But I still wanted to find a way to help hide some of the cellulite even if its not all gone because even when you lose weight you will still have it. so I tried out this cellulite cream when i used this I noticed a increase in firmness and toneness in my skin. I put it on my thighs and arm.  I do see less indents in my skin or cottage cheese as some may call it.  It has a minty kind of scent that I love. It is more like a lotion and doesnt leave you skin looking oily or feeling oily. My skin looks and feels great and I am very happy with how well it works. I would recommend you massaging it into your skin because that seems to work better then just rubbing it in and I did see improvements fairly fast and I do recommend this to anyone who needs help with their cellulite.

http://www.amazon.com/cellulite-cream-caffeine-seaweed-extract/dp/b00ky4vaom/ref=sr_1_11?ie=utf8&qid=1424892050&sr=8-11&keywords=cellulite+cream

No comments:

Post a Comment