Tuesday, April 28, 2015

La Lune Naturals Fractionated Coconut Oil Review.


 I have bad trouble with dry skin and I recently fell in love with Coconut oil. Coconut oil helps heal the skin and keeps it soft unlike lotion does. This is one is great for you, you to use  on your skin and hair to Moisturize it.  I tried it out on my hair and it did stop the itch on my scalp and I didnt have nearly as much dandruff as I did. I also used this on my dry cracked open elbows and feet. I use a little on the area and rub it in twice a day and over the week it starts to heal. You can also use this for massages or aromatherapy which is great for when your not feeling your best and need a quick rub down or something to bring your mood up. I love this and would recommend it to my friends and family. It is odorless and wont leave your skin feeling greasy like some do because this is 100% coconut oil. You can also use this as a disinfectant on any wound you may have.This bottle comes with a pump which makes it easy to use. I love how this makes my skin soft and smooth not dry or gunky

http://www.amazon.com/dp/b00u9hw5uc

No comments:

Post a Comment