Wednesday, April 22, 2015

4 Port USB Wall Charger with SmartLiz Technology Review.


We all have millions of electronics that need to be charged but we do not nearly have enough places to plug them in. That is where this comes in handy. It has 4 different places to plug your electronics into from your smart phone to a apple device to anything else. Its easy to use you just plug it up to the wall and plug your device into it and it will charge.This It charges fairly quickly  to unlike some chargers I have used it seems to cut my charging time down some which I love because I hate waiting to use my electronics. I like that you dont have to have a cord to plug it up to the wall because they get broke or lost easy but instead of a cord this charger have the plug in part already on it and when you go to store it you can hide the plug in, into the charger so it doesnt get messed up in all I say this is a great charger and it is very worth getting.


http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/b00r6mj9s4

No comments:

Post a Comment