Wednesday, April 29, 2015

FSL Reflex Bluetooth Sport Earbuds Review.


These head phones have 2 batteries in them allowing up to 15 hour battery life. Since these have 2 batteries you dont have to charge them nearly as much as other headphones I have used and I really like that.  I use these when I go on a walk to listen to my music or sitting at home on the phone and I dont have to worry about the cords keeping me from moving a sorten way or having to be uncomfortable. It has a clear loud sound to them and you can be a good distance from your device and still hear just as good as if it was right against your ear. These headphones come with different size ear buds that you can change out so you have a perfect fit to your ears. They also come with a nice case to store them in so the wont get lost as easy and they will stay protected. My favorite part is that you can use them every where and still have great results up and till the battery runs out then you just charge them and they have a fairly quick charge and you are ready to go out and use them some more.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00U8SZFQ8/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

No comments:

Post a Comment