Wednesday, April 1, 2015

True Skin Care Microdermabrasion Scrub Review



what this does
- Soften fine lines and wrinkles
- Smooth coarsely textured skin
- Decrease pore size
- Decrease the appearance of acne and scarring
- Reduce superficial hyper-pigmentation (also known as age spots)

this has a nice citrus smell to it.  This is a gel type scrub in my opinion and it has the small blue crystals in it to hurt scrub any dead skin away. This scrub can be used by both men and women. It doesnt leave my skin feeling dry but soft and healthy it gives it a almost glow from the scrubbing of the dead skin. This will also help with acne I have used these types of scrubs before for my acne and this one seems to really clean it up. This is easy to use you just wet your face massage a little onto your skin for 1-2 minutes and them you rinse it off. It comes off very easy unlike some I have used. I love this stuff and it makes my skin feel so much healthier.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00T6TSCHE/ref=cm_cr_ryp_prd_ttl_sol_5

No comments:

Post a Comment