Wednesday, April 29, 2015

SUPPLIMEND CoQ10 (Coenzyme-Q10), 120mg, 30 Softgel Review.



CoQ10 is a great supplement to help support nerve and muscle function and also increase your energy but did you know it is also good for helping you with things such as Heart failure, Cardiomyopathy, Heart Attack Prevention and Recovery, High Blood Pressure, Diabetes, Gum Disease, Kidney Failure, Migraine, Counteract Prescription Drug Effects, Parkinson's disease, and Weight loss. I know that this supplement on list that it is good for nerve and muscle function  and energy but I did research and found out that if you have one of those disease if you take CoQ10 then it can lower you risk and harmful effect from them. I myself took these because I need a better way to help me with my nerves since I have shingles and that attacks my nerves I need to fight it with all that I can to try to help keep a healthy nervous system and so far this has helped me some with making my nerve pain less painful. yes it is still there and it always will but I have noticed a change and I love it.


http://www.amazon.com/supplimend-coq10-coenzyme-q10-120mg-softgels/dp/b00stnr4ke/

No comments:

Post a Comment