Friday, May 1, 2015

WC5P40W 5-Port USB High Speed Desktop Charger Review.




We all have cords to charge our devices that tangle and get in the way but dont nearly have enough places to plug them in. That is where this comes in handy. It has 5 different places to plug your electronics into from your smart phone to a apple device to anything else. It allows you to charge your devices with out hunting a plus in and since there is 5 spaces on this charger port the cords dont seem to get nearly as tangled so if you just plug them all into the wall. Its easy to use you just plug the charger up to the wall and plug your device into the charger and it will charge. It charges fairly quickly  to unlike some chargers I have used it seems to cut my charging time down some which I love because I hate waiting to use my electronics like everyone else does.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/b00r6mj7uo

No comments:

Post a Comment