Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Bubble Therapy Pure & Natural Bubble Bath, 3 in 1 Review.


This bubble bath rocks it has a bit of a sweet citrus smell to it and the bubble soap itself is very thick sort of like honey it is hard to get the soap out at first but once you get the first bit out it is much easier to use. When I took a bath in this stuff the soap bubbled up really well I had mountains of bubbles which I loved and the smell of it helped me relax and go off into my own little world. It didnt dry out my skin at all which I loved because we all have that issue with soap. Since this is a 3 in one type of soap you can use it as a bubble bath a shampoo and a body wash making this perfect to use on a small child. The smell will come them down and you want have to keep switching bottles to get them clean. I am truly impressed with this I love it and strongly recommend it.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B002HGAC1M/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o05_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1


No comments:

Post a Comment