Friday, May 29, 2015

Professional Grade, Eco-friendly, Non-stick Silicone.


This is a awesome mat you can place this on any pan and cook your cookies on it and have nothing to worry about them sticking.I love you can hand wash it or put it on the top rack of your dishwasher so its a quick clean up. You can store it either rolled up or flat. I love how much control you have with this while cooking. when I baked cookies on it The cookies didnt stick at all which I'm happy about because nothing I have ever used could keep them from sticking so this is a miracle. I love that you dont have to use oil so it is so much healthier for your family to use this then other baking mats. Its all around amazing.

http://www.amazon.com/Professional-Eco-friendly-Non-stick-Silicone-Baking/dp/B00VS6RPVC/ref=sr_1_87?ie=UTF8&qid=1432163305&sr=8-87&keywords=silicone+baking+mats

No comments:

Post a Comment