Monday, May 18, 2015

Nourishing Treatment Shampoo for Thicker Hair.


so my mom as well as many people suffer from hair loss and hair thinning and you can try vitamins and creams and usually they do not work very well. I got a chance for my mom to try out this hair thickening shampoo we didnt know what to expect but this is a amazing product. When you try this out you will notice it has a unique smell kind of minty but mixed with another smell I cant place but I really like it.  Its easy to use but it is really thick but that makes it easier to get through your hair. You just wash your hair with this like you normally do 2-3 times a week and you will see change it will start thickening your hair and it may help some of your thinning hair grow back. This is a wonderful product and I highly recommend it. It is also helping my moms dry scalp a good bit also which that can be a big reason people lose their hair is because of their scalp.

http://www.amazon.com/Regenepure-Thickening-Shampoo-Thinning-Treatment/dp/B0032FQSZG/ref=sr_1_3?m=A1N5UCBWQIDVQ5&s=merchant-items&ie=UTF8&qid=1431115952&sr=1-3

No comments:

Post a Comment