Sunday, May 17, 2015

Quick Stitch Sewing Kit Review.


contains
• 24 Stainless Steel Needles of Various Sizes Contained In A Protective Plastic Case

• 12 Spools of Assorted Popular Colors of Thread

• A Pair of Stainless Steel Scissors

• A Seam Ripper with Plastic Cover

• Two Needle Threaders

• Tape Measure

• Straight Pins

• Safety Pins

• Thimble

• Buttons


Most kits have a little sewing string and a needle in it but this kit literally has everything you need to take with you to sew up a hole in your clothes. It comes in a nice case that holds everything. I really like that it has 24 needles in the case and they do have a few different sizes so you will have the right one you need the needles at strong and this whole kit is well made up. The string is strong enough to hold up for a good while. Something else I love is that it has a seem ripper sewing kits I find in my local stores never have that in it and that really comes in handy. I love this kit and I highly recommend it to ever who needs a nice sewing kit on the go. Even if you arent a expert at sewing its easy enough to figure out and even easier since this has needle threaders which is honestly the hardest part for me. I love love love this kit.

http://www.amazon.com/emergency-beginners-carrying-supplies-guarantee/dp/b00sm0kxde

No comments:

Post a Comment