Thursday, May 14, 2015

Fabric and lint shaver.


I didnt really know what to expect from this Fabric Shaver because I had never used one before I had always used duct tape to get rid of lint. But When I tried this I realized I would never use tape to remove lint again.It is kind of like a vacuum and it sucks up all the lint and lint pills on the piece a fabric with ease and it collects them all in a cup that connects to the shaver so it doesnt make a mess. When I'm going out somewhere and I want to look my best this is the first thing I will grab to get rid of the fuzz look. I love that this has a cord to it so you dont have to worry about batteries and I like that you can use it on any surface. This is a great product and I highly recommend it.

http://www.amazon.com/Home--Clothes-Electric-Cordless-Remover/dp/B00FKANXTU/ref=sr_1_6?ie=UTF8&qid=1431461658&sr=8-6&keywords=fabric+shaver

No comments:

Post a Comment