Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Biontek Power Bank 6000mah Review.


I like this power bank a lot I really do it is pocket size so it will fit anywhere. It is very light weight so it isnt any hassle to carry it around with you. It does charge it fast much faster then pulling it up to a wall charger. The power bank itself changes pretty fast. This is a must have when you travel or go camping for your safety so you can always have a phone to use as well as to entertain your kids on a long car ride for there devices. My only problem with this power bank isnt even the power bank itself it is the packaging. During the mailing process the packaging popped open and everything went everywhere. I dont understand how it did but I think it had something to do with the clear  plastic  that holds the power bank but that caused the power bank to get scratched up and turned on so when I received it the power bank was dead and I had to fully charge it but other then scratches it did not get broken so it is built up pretty well. over all this is a nice power bank. just needs better packaging.

http://www.amazon.com/charger-6000mah-iphone-samsung-galaxy/dp/b00pk2kjgs/ie=utf8?m=a1j1bd7a4059oz&keywords=mobile%20phone%20power%20bank

No comments:

Post a Comment