Thursday, May 14, 2015

PurSabino Toeless Yoga Socks with Extreme Grip Sole

If you do yoga even if you are a beginner like me you already know what its hard to practice yoga when you wear normal socks. You slip and slide and its just not comfortable. These socks have grip made into them. These Yoga Socks  are toe less Which in my opinion give you a little more control and a little more grip. These socks allow your feet to breath also so you can wear them for a long period of time with out a problem.I wear a size 11 in women shoes and these socks still fit me very well. They do offer you more flexibility then most socks will allow and they do go a little higher up the most yoga socks so they support your ankles better I highly recommend these I love them.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00TCB21U0/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o04_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned above in exchange for review from Giveaway Service website. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Reference ID: pm221c819fabe4a80a62e7cfb77d73a2c3

No comments:

Post a Comment