Friday, May 8, 2015

Everlast VP.


I'm usually not a fan of  protein shakes but i manage to drink them anyways. This one is much different It has a amazing Vanilla taste and smells so good. My energy level has been down lately because of the weather but drinking this made me feel great and made me want to get up and do something. It also improved my mood. I let my mom taste it bc she has been looking for a good protein shake. She has diabetes and the amount of food she has to eat is making her gain weight she loves this stuff. It has no sugar and is low calorie so Its great to be used as a meal and wont raise your blood sugar much if you are drinking this for a meal. So whether because of diabetes or your just wanting to lose weight or looking for a protein shake for another reason this one is great. on the plus side of things this is vegan so its all natural and doesnt have any harmful things in it just good things your body will love and I give it 2 thumbs up

http://www.everlastnutrition.com/product/everlast-vp-vegan-protein-mix

No comments:

Post a Comment