Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Shredded Memory Foam Pillow.


I have used many pillows through out my life and they are soft but they dont give much support I have to use 2 or 3 pillows usually so my neck will not be sore in the morning. So when I got a chance to try out the shredded memory foam pillow I jumped on it I have tried normal memory foam pillows and they go flat during the night but since this one is shredded it does not do that it stays comfortable through the night and it stays cold a lot longer then normal pillows because how this pillow is made allows air flow to keep it cool. I have never loved a pillow this much it is kind of on the heavy side so it doesnt slide around my bed like most pillows do. It is eco friendly so it doesnt hurt the world to make these. I highly recommend it you will love then

http://www.amazon.com/dp/b00v909f4m

No comments:

Post a Comment