Friday, May 22, 2015

Greenwald's Citrus All Purpose Cleaner.


Greenwald's All Purpose Cleaner is such a amazing cleaner I instantly fell in love with it. This cleaner is much more stronger then any well known name brand one you find in the store. Where all the other products I have tried fall short this one takes off running. It cleans the normal food off the counter and things like that but what impressed me the most is that it removed the burn rust looking ring around the stove burner. I had gave up on every seeing it white again but this took it off fairly easy. I sprayed it let it sit a few minutes scrubbed a little and it was off. I feel if I let it sit longer I wouldn't of had to scrub it. This is a cheap effective eco friendly All Purpose Cleaner and it is easy to mix you just put the refill packet in the bottle add water let it sit for a minute then shake it up and your ready to use it. I recommend it for every household.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00V3HTIAM

No comments:

Post a Comment